Captions For Pictures Of Yourself | Best Instagram Captions | Selfie Quotes

Blogging Hindi
By -

Captions For Pictures Of Yourself
Captions For Pictures Of Yourself

Captions For Pictures Of Yourself

  • My only real long term goal is to never end up on Maury.
  • Leave your lover
  • Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away
  • I hate flying lessons
  • A selfie a day keeps the friends away.
  • Lives change like the weather. I hope you remember today is never too late to be brand new.
  • Dear vegetarians, if you’re trying to save animals, then why are you eating their food?
  • instagram_caption
  • girl Ima have to call you back
  • Don’t be like the rest of them, darling
  • Girls be like, no makeup!
  • I got back with my Ex…Box 360
  • Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  • This just gave me another reason why I love this person
  • Hey girl, I like the way we finish each others, sandwiches
  • My chocolate chip cookie, is rasin 
  • Who’s awesome? You are!
  • Fresher than you
  • A little birthday party they said, it’ll be fun they said
  • Never cry for that person who doesn’t know the value of your tears
  • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.
  • Friends with a gang of geeks
  • Broke his heart, then I asked if he was ok?
  • Truth is, I’m crazy for you. And everyone can see that but you
  • Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.
  • Stay sharp and far from timid.
  • If a dentist makes their money from unhealthy teeth, why would I trust a product 4/5 of them recommend?
  • Posted pic on Instagram, and she didn’t like it
  • That moment when you realize it wasn’t a fart
  • Some days start better than others
  • Live the live you want to, not the one you’re supposed to
  • I eat my tacos over a Tortilla. That way when stuff falls out, BOOM, another taco.
  • We all start as strangers
  • What if the princess wants to be with Bowser but Mario keeps kidnapping her
  • Invite me to play Candy Crush one more time
  • How do I put this, you’ll never sleep again
  • Don’t play dumb with me. That’s a game you can’t win.
  • Celery is 95% water and 100% not pizza
  • Boys be like…
  • Work until your idols become your rivals.
  • A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. A dumb person creates it.
  • Some days start better than others.
  • Mom said life is similar to a container of chocolates, you never realize what your gonna get
  • OMG that’s so cute
  • Make milkshakes they said, the boys will come to your yard they said
  • at Walmart
  • Changed all my passwords to incorrect, then every time I forget my password, it says “your password is incorrect”
  • Darwin award goes to…
  • So you’re telling me I have a chance
  • They see me rollin, they hatin
  • Buy an iPhone they said, it comes with a map, they said.
  • I love you this much
  • A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
  • He went to jared.I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.
  • A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
  • Heart boys who make funny faces when they see you for the first time
  • I know, I’m lucky that I’m so cute
  • Oh pizza, you understand me so well
  • funny_IG_caption.
  • I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me
  • I think it’s wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.
  • Have a seat, we were expecting you
  • Volleyball is just a really intense version of “don’t let the ball touch the floor”
  • I’ve finally counted.
  • You’re doing it wrong
  • Smile 
  • You’re cute, can I have you?
  • I don’t always drink beer, but when I do, call me Beercules
  • If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption
  • Friends marathon on Netflix, YES!
  • Dear vegetarians, if you’re trying to save animals, then why are you eating their food?
  • Guess what I just did
  • Need an ark? I Noah guy.
  • Who’s that cute person? Oh, I clicked on my profile again
  • Don’t worry if you haven’t found your true love, they’re just with someone else right now
  • Collect moments, not things
  • I’d like to thank Red Bull, Google, Vodka, and Wikipedia for my graduation
  • One does not simply “Let it go”
  • Boys are like purses, cute, full of crap, and can always be replaced
  • Is Google a boy or a girl? Obviously a girl because it won’t let you finish your sentence  wihtout suggesting other ideas
  • Can I film you while you sleep? You’re so cute
  • Life is short, false, it’s the longes thing you do
  • My diet plan: make all of my best friends cookies; the fatter they get, the thinner I look
  • If I die tomorrow, will you remember me
  • Impossibru!
  • World’s most annoying couple
  • Trying to forget it but the memories are too strong
  • Hey girl, feel my sweater. Know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
  • A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. A dumb person creates it.
  • That moment when you realize your childhood is over
  • So, you come here often?
  • You only drink diet soda? You must be so healthy
  • You play Call of Duty? That’s cute.
  • On my way to school 
  • I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast
  • Teacher knows who my crush is, assigns my seat next to her
  • I’m the strong silent typo.
  • Syndrome of a down
  • Walking past a class with your friends in it
  • I have made a huge mistake


Funny Instagram Captions For Friends-2019



Hope you like this Captions For Pictures Of Yourself | Best Instagram Captions 2018.