Anniversary Captions Status for Wife

Blogging Hindi
By -



  • First anniversary – the moment when both of us can start showing our true colors and when the gloves can finally come off. Good luck.” Best Nicknames
  • Time has stopped ever since the day we got married. I’m stuck in a warp of sunny hues, smiles and everlasting love. Happy anniversary.
  • My dear wife, you are the seat belt in the roller coaster of my life, which in every turn and in every ups and downs of my life, protects me. You are very special to me. Happy anniversary.
  • Being with you makes me feel like our anniversary is every single day. I have been blessed with you by my side, and I cherish you. I love you. Happy anniversary.
  • Happy anniversary my dear wife, it doesn’t matter if we argue or not, what really matters is that we love each other more than our differences, thanks for all your support. May we have really blessed life ahead.
  • God must have been looking out for me because he gave me the most beautiful angel as wife. Very happy anniversary my dear, I love you so much.
  • This anniversary remind us of the mistakes we made in the past. Brings us the moments that we are making together in the present and the happiness that we plan to share in the future. Happy anniversary, love.
  • “No matter how much time goes by I’ll never forget the first time you looked at me and how I fell in love.” 
  • Like a lock without its key, life would be useless if you weren’t with me. Happy anniversary.
  • “When we first met, I smiled all the way home that night— took the long way home to let the happiness smother me for just a little bit longer.” 

  • Rewinding and going back to the happy memories of our married lives, inspires me to fast forward and dream about the amazing future that lies ahead. Happy anniversary.
  • I can’t imagine living a life without you. I’d probably be doing the dishes, laundry and cook by myself. Thanks!
  • I’m complete only when you are around, Else I’m like a voice with no sound! Happy wedding anniversary!
  • You have always given my life a new purpose when i was trying to let go of everything. You always had my back when the times were tough. On this anniversary i can only wish you and thank you for all that you have done for me.
  • Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite. Happy anniversary!
  • “A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman who has given me a beautiful life. Happy anniversary!”
  • The home is not home with you, this family is united only because of you. Our kids know the meaning of the family only because of you. My life is incomplete without you my love. A very happy anniversary.
  • I feel so lucky to have a wonderful woman – a woman that made my life complete, a woman that makes my day by the time I wake up til I get home from work. I love you so much.
  • Nothing makes me happier than knowing that you love me for who I am and letting me be obnoxious and crazy.
  • Many people give their wives gift on this beautiful day. But i have kept it really simple and given my whole life to you my dear. I love you, Happy anniversary.

  • It has been an honor to be your husband for all these years. I am so glad we get to celebrate the start of a new year together.
  • All the words in the world could not even begin to describe how deeply I am in love with you, from the first moment I saw you until the never-ending heartbeat you have given me. 
  • You are not only my love, but you are my soul.
  • You are lucky for me, there comes a lot of success and fame for me. Happy marriage anniversary to my queen.
  • It doesn’t matter whether we always agree or disagree. What matters is that I love you and you love me. Happy anniversary.
  • Thank you for making me feel content, important, understood and loved. Happy wedding anniversary to my wife.
  • A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman who is my beautiful wife and has given me a beautiful life. Happy anniversary.
  •  “Grow old with me. The best is yet to be
  • There are not enough moments within one second to express how much I am in love with you. You are my strength and I never want to lose you. Happy anniversary.
  • I know fairy tales come true because I have you and only for you, I’m the happiest man on this earth.
  • It doesn’t matter whether we always agree or disagree. What matters is that I love you and you love me. Happy anniversary.

  • It doesn’t matter whether this is our 1st anniversary of 30th, what matters is that i will always love you. Happy anniversary darling.
  • This anniversary is yet another remainder of the beautiful love that we share. It is a beautiful moment which is a part of our love’s destiny. Happy anniversary.
  • I’ve fallen in love many times. Always with you.
  • happiness, love and romance are the only things trending permanently in our married lives. Happy anniversary.
  • Time sure does fly when you spend it with the woman you love, it feels like I only just met you the other day.
  • A Beautiful rose for a Beautiful woman who is my Beautiful wife and has given me a Beautiful life. Happy anniversary.
  • Many times we argue in our relationship. Now i may have a hundred reason to fight you but always remember that i have a thousand reasons to love you. Happy anniversary.
  • Many mistakes I do make, Hats off to you my woman, how patiently you take!!! Happy wedding anniversary!
  • No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Happy Anniversary!
  • The celebration of our anniversary will last for twenty-four hours, but the celebration of our lives together will last a lifetime and beyond. Happy first anniversary my darling.”
  • May we have many more years of glasses to clink, surprises to throw, cakes to cut, gifts to give and smiles to put on each other’s faces. Happy first anniversary!”

Anniversary Caption | Anniversary Status for Wife | Quotes and Messages 

  • Our house would never have become a home without you. Our kids would never have understood the meaning of family without you. I would have never experienced love without you. Happy anniversary!”
  • I don’t know where I would be if you hadn’t supported me. My life would’ve come to a dead end if it weren’t for you. Today, as we celebrate our anniversary, I just want to say thanks for everything baby.”
  • Best wishes and happy anniversary to the reason of my success, the reason of my happiness and all the smiles, the reason our marriage has lasted many a mile. Happy anniversary to my wife.
  • When I proposed to you, I gave you a ring. When you said Yes, you gave my life wings. Happy anniversary.
  • The best thing about having forever is you. We are timeless. Together, we will always have stability, friendship, laughter and joy. I love you.
  • I just have one thing to say on our anniversary, “I love you”.
  • This day reminds me that God really loves me, for He gave me the most wonderful person and chose her to be my lifetime partner. I will always be grateful. Happy anniversary!
  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  • You are the one I want for life, please be forever my wife. Happy wedding anniversary wishes my angel.
  • One year down and forever to go. Happy anniversary
  • In times of either troubles or happiness. I know you are always with me and stands by my side. You are everything that i could ever ask for. Here’s to another year of our lives together. Happy anniversary.

  • Kiss of love and hug of care, My heart my soul with you I share! Happy wedding anniversary!
  • “The first time I heard my name in your mouth, the ground felt like a language I hadn’t spoken in years. I forgot everything I knew about gravity.” 
  • I’ll love you even when we’re old and wrinkly. Happy anniversary!
  • “May the rest of our lives always be like our first anniversary – exciting, youthful and hopelessly romantic. Happy first anniversary!”
  • Congratulations! Cheers to another year of suffering and misery.
  • “Sharing the good times, bearing the hard times, trusting in love to show us the way. Laughing and living, trusting and forgiving, together forever, side by side, day by day.” 
  • The best thing that ever happened to me is you. You complete me. Happy anniversary my dear wife!
  • Like a lock without its key, life would be useless if you weren’t with me. Happy anniversary.
  • I’m keeping you forever in my arms my sweet angel, my wonderful wife.
  • I don’t know where I would be, if you hadn’t supported me. A dead end is where my life would come to, if it weren’t for you. Today, as we celebrate our anniversary, I just want to say thanks for everything baby.
  • Our house would never have become a home without you. Our kids would never have understood the meaning of family without you. I would have never experienced love without you. Happy anniversary.
  • “Time stopped the day we got married. I’m stuck in a warp of sunny hues, smiles and everlasting love. Happy anniversary!”
  • Happy anniversary to the best wife in the world! Will you marry me every day for the rest of our lives?
  • Happy anniversary, my anniversary gift is insignificant in front of such beautiful and successful marriage you have given me and such beautiful family.
  • “On our anniversary, let’s not look back at the memories we’ve made. Rather let’s look ahead at all those that are yet to come. Happy 1st anniversary.”
  • “Rewinding to the happy memories of our married life inspires me to fast forward and dream about the amazing future that lies ahead. Happy anniversary!
  • You have made me a better person by loving me for who I am. Thank you for being there for me always. Happy anniversary darling!
  • Happy Birthday Wishes
  • I searched all the dictionaries to find the meaning of life but I found nothing. But when we got married and I looked into your eyes, I found everything. Happy anniversary.
  • “Even after 1 year together I still get butterflies when I see you. Happy anniversary.” –
  • Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve given me. Your love makes my days so very bright, enriching my life all the way. Happy wedding anniversary!
  • Thank you for being my everything and so much more. Happy anniversary.
  • Thank you for putting up with all my faults and celebrating all my good qualities. I love you.
  • Happy anniversary to my dear wife. Thanks for the wonderful time that we have spent together. Believe me those moments are really important to me. I wish we spent all our lives  together like this.
  • “WIth that ring, I gave you my heart. I promised from that day forward, you would never walk alone; my heart would be your shelter, and my arms would be your home.”




More Article Bellow